Lindy’s B&B is located in Morija, with easy access off the Main South Road (A2) between Maseru and Mafeteng, in Lesotho.
GPS: Lat: -29.37546 / Lon: 27.30503
Coming from Maseru:
Morija is less than 1 hour drive from Maseru:
– Using main highway: Take the Main South (A2) from Maseru towards Mafeteng, pass Moshoeshoe I International Airport, and after about 20km signs on your left will indicate Morija.
– Coming from Mafeteng, the sign will be on your right along Main South (A2), 35km north of Mafeteng
– After turning off the highway at the junction into Morija, follow the tar road for 1.5 km
– Turn right by the Post Office, move up past the church, the Museum and Morija Sesuto Book Depot
– Then take the left fork at the junction 100 metres above the Book Depot and follow the white stones up the gravel road for 1km until you see Lindy’s Bed & Breakfast on your left.
Buses and taxis run regularly from the Main Taxi rank in Maseru.
More information on visiting Morija @ www.morija.co.ls
For reservations at Lindy’s B&B, please contact us at: (+266) 2236-0732 or 2836-0224) or
(+266) 5911-1732 (Mrs Mamojalefa Maepe) / (+266) 5922-1720 (Ms Keketso Mohola) /
(266) 5885-5309 (Mrs Lindy Gill)